Cannon Pondéré White 2021

Alsace-style Muscat Blend

SKU: 444693 Region/Producer: Format:

Pondéré was produced by using techniques traditionally practiced in the Alsace region of France. It is comprised of a blend of four varietals, primarily Muscat and Petite Milo. This wine was created with a balance of freshness and volume in mind.


75% of grapes came from our herbicide-free vineyard. The other 25% were sourced from different vineyards in Oliver and Kelowna


In order to increase the complexity and the volume of the wine, we aged part of the wine in barrel for six months (70% new oak, medium toast) and one month in bottle.

Simplified Tasting Notes

Candied Orange, Apricot, Green Pineapple, Grapefruit

It contains nuanced aromas of candied orange, white flower, apricot and pear. The palate is dry with nice volume and notes of apricot and pineapple. The finish is fresh with notes of minerality and ruby grapefruit.


Complex blend of four varietals, primarily Muscat and Petite Milo

Alcohol Content

12.5% alc./vol.


Cannon Estate Winery

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop